Jun 24, 2010

Culturemanor of Sänna








Sänna is this art community for artist and local people to work on projects, give or take workshops, be in nature and just do fresh cool stuff while meeting other people.
I definitely want to return here. I was to come back to give a video workshop but then I get in trouble with the time line of my animation (haha, i use the word time line, this happens of all the animating) I met such sweet people here. And it's so low-profile, down-to-earth. Anyone is free to do any workshop. We should definitely return and do some fun workshops with the local people of this village. The teenagers are bored out of their mind anyways and find it very interesting to have foreign artist teach them something interesting. website: http://kultuurimois.kultuuritehas.ee/

No comments: